Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging for the PRO from Logitech G is backed with flat black but leaves all the room for a nearly life-sized image of the keyboard. In that image, we find the LEDS lit in an RGB spectrum, and we also see hints at multimedia keys as well as locks and a backlit logo.
This smaller end of the box has a sticker in place to ensure it has not been tampered with. It is also used to display the specifications on the Romer-G switches and is the first time we see mention of the six onboard lighting profiles.
One of the longer sides delivers the PRO name, and that it is a Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, which is followed by an icon showing the Romer-G switches. This panel is also where you will find out what is required and what comes in the box, and further down the panel is a mention of the warranty period as well.
Just like the blue lettering on the front of the box, this large PRO printed here is done with metallic lettering. While at first, it may appear to be typical printing, as the light hits it just right, the text nearly glows like a reflector.
The second longer side of the box does not have much use for delivering vitals about the PRO keyboard. Here we find the Logitech G name, which again, is done with reflective letters.
The back of the box may not be fancy with all sorts of images and explanations, but we do see quite the list of features here in the way they play shiny letters against the matte background. We also see that Logitech has a statement for such a product, and that is "One Purpose Play To Win."
What we just saw is all contained in a thin layer of cardboard which surrounds the thicker cardboard box we see in this image. The PRO keyboard is wrapped in clear plastic that seals on the underside, and the literature and cable can be found in a niche formed in the bottom layer of cardboard to keep it from moving around. Our PRO was delivered in impeccable condition, and is ready for the abuse we will give it, not that of the courier.
We have seen cables such as this on a few of the Logitech wireless mice, in fact, it is identical in every way. There is the USB 2.0 connection which plugs into the PC on the left, the cable is carefully packaged as not to kink the cable, and is bound with a strap to ease your travels. The cable is, of course, detachable, and has a Micro-USB connection between two tabs which help to relieve stress off the tiny connector.
The literature is as basic as it can get too. The guide offered covers how to connect the cable to the PC and the PRO keyboard, and ends things with a link to go to grab the software. The other literature is there to help explain the warranty terms and is also a safety and compliance guide to keep you from getting hurt while using this product.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Metro Exodus finalized, release date moved up
- ZeniMax and Facebook settle VR lawsuit
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender