Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging for the PRO from Logitech G is backed with flat black but leaves all the room for a nearly life-sized image of the keyboard. In that image, we find the LEDS lit in an RGB spectrum, and we also see hints at multimedia keys as well as locks and a backlit logo.
This smaller end of the box has a sticker in place to ensure it has not been tampered with. It is also used to display the specifications on the Romer-G switches and is the first time we see mention of the six onboard lighting profiles.
One of the longer sides delivers the PRO name, and that it is a Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, which is followed by an icon showing the Romer-G switches. This panel is also where you will find out what is required and what comes in the box, and further down the panel is a mention of the warranty period as well.
Just like the blue lettering on the front of the box, this large PRO printed here is done with metallic lettering. While at first, it may appear to be typical printing, as the light hits it just right, the text nearly glows like a reflector.
The second longer side of the box does not have much use for delivering vitals about the PRO keyboard. Here we find the Logitech G name, which again, is done with reflective letters.
The back of the box may not be fancy with all sorts of images and explanations, but we do see quite the list of features here in the way they play shiny letters against the matte background. We also see that Logitech has a statement for such a product, and that is "One Purpose Play To Win."
What we just saw is all contained in a thin layer of cardboard which surrounds the thicker cardboard box we see in this image. The PRO keyboard is wrapped in clear plastic that seals on the underside, and the literature and cable can be found in a niche formed in the bottom layer of cardboard to keep it from moving around. Our PRO was delivered in impeccable condition, and is ready for the abuse we will give it, not that of the courier.
We have seen cables such as this on a few of the Logitech wireless mice, in fact, it is identical in every way. There is the USB 2.0 connection which plugs into the PC on the left, the cable is carefully packaged as not to kink the cable, and is bound with a strap to ease your travels. The cable is, of course, detachable, and has a Micro-USB connection between two tabs which help to relieve stress off the tiny connector.
The literature is as basic as it can get too. The guide offered covers how to connect the cable to the PC and the PRO keyboard, and ends things with a link to go to grab the software. The other literature is there to help explain the warranty terms and is also a safety and compliance guide to keep you from getting hurt while using this product.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ