Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging for the PRO from Logitech G is backed with flat black but leaves all the room for a nearly life-sized image of the keyboard. In that image, we find the LEDS lit in an RGB spectrum, and we also see hints at multimedia keys as well as locks and a backlit logo.
This smaller end of the box has a sticker in place to ensure it has not been tampered with. It is also used to display the specifications on the Romer-G switches and is the first time we see mention of the six onboard lighting profiles.
One of the longer sides delivers the PRO name, and that it is a Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, which is followed by an icon showing the Romer-G switches. This panel is also where you will find out what is required and what comes in the box, and further down the panel is a mention of the warranty period as well.
Just like the blue lettering on the front of the box, this large PRO printed here is done with metallic lettering. While at first, it may appear to be typical printing, as the light hits it just right, the text nearly glows like a reflector.
The second longer side of the box does not have much use for delivering vitals about the PRO keyboard. Here we find the Logitech G name, which again, is done with reflective letters.
The back of the box may not be fancy with all sorts of images and explanations, but we do see quite the list of features here in the way they play shiny letters against the matte background. We also see that Logitech has a statement for such a product, and that is "One Purpose Play To Win."
What we just saw is all contained in a thin layer of cardboard which surrounds the thicker cardboard box we see in this image. The PRO keyboard is wrapped in clear plastic that seals on the underside, and the literature and cable can be found in a niche formed in the bottom layer of cardboard to keep it from moving around. Our PRO was delivered in impeccable condition, and is ready for the abuse we will give it, not that of the courier.
We have seen cables such as this on a few of the Logitech wireless mice, in fact, it is identical in every way. There is the USB 2.0 connection which plugs into the PC on the left, the cable is carefully packaged as not to kink the cable, and is bound with a strap to ease your travels. The cable is, of course, detachable, and has a Micro-USB connection between two tabs which help to relieve stress off the tiny connector.
The literature is as basic as it can get too. The guide offered covers how to connect the cable to the PC and the PRO keyboard, and ends things with a link to go to grab the software. The other literature is there to help explain the warranty terms and is also a safety and compliance guide to keep you from getting hurt while using this product.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Joker director hints at sequel 'I would do anything with Joaquin'
- GameStop lays off 120 staff members, 14% off total staff eliminated
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord sticks a landing on Steam, March 2020
- The One Punch Man game forces players to stall until Saitama arrives
- World's first real-world quantum network built with brand new protocol
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Yubico Launches the World's First Lightning-Compatible Security Key, the YubiKey 5Ci
- Monkey King: Hero Is Back Pre-Orders Now Open on Steam
- Lionsgate and Bloober Team Release New Blair Witch 'Insanity' Story Trailer
- PINBRAWLER CREATURE IN THE WELL PRE-ORDERS NOW LIVE GAME LAUNCHES SEPTEMBER 6
- NEW DATING SIM GAME ANNOUNCED: NOW WITH 100% MORE DOGS You'll want to get your paws on this one On Valentine's Day, 2020