Hardware & Documentation
The basics for mounting everything is what we have here. Across the top, there are eight screws to mount 3.5" drives, an extra standoff, and six hex head screws for PSU mounting. The sixteen M3 screws at the bottom are used for 2.5" drive mounting, and are also used on both sides of the standoffs, both to mount it to the chassis and to mount the motherboard to them.
Without any signs of wire management inside of the chassis as far as holes or raised notches of material, Enermax offers a solution. There are four Velcro straps, two red, two black, two long, and two short. Between the straps are the four thumbscrews used to attach the tempered glass side panel to the chassis, but only after installing the plastic washers to keep the screws from scratching the glass.
The manual is made from one large sheet of paper and is folded many times so that it will fit in the hardware box. In this manual, you are given a parts checklist, and with many individual steps, Enermax covers installation and options, and as long as you do not have components conflicts inside, will allow someone with limited knowledge of case building to complete the project without issue.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax Steelwing Premium Aluminum Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Enermax Steelwing Premium Aluminum Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Steelwing Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steelwing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz