Hardware & Documentation
The basics for mounting everything is what we have here. Across the top, there are eight screws to mount 3.5" drives, an extra standoff, and six hex head screws for PSU mounting. The sixteen M3 screws at the bottom are used for 2.5" drive mounting, and are also used on both sides of the standoffs, both to mount it to the chassis and to mount the motherboard to them.
Without any signs of wire management inside of the chassis as far as holes or raised notches of material, Enermax offers a solution. There are four Velcro straps, two red, two black, two long, and two short. Between the straps are the four thumbscrews used to attach the tempered glass side panel to the chassis, but only after installing the plastic washers to keep the screws from scratching the glass.
The manual is made from one large sheet of paper and is folded many times so that it will fit in the hardware box. In this manual, you are given a parts checklist, and with many individual steps, Enermax covers installation and options, and as long as you do not have components conflicts inside, will allow someone with limited knowledge of case building to complete the project without issue.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Steelwing Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steelwing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit