Using a black background and a bright red stripe along the bottom, Enermax attracts your eyes immediately to this box. The Enermax name and logo are found at the top, angled views along with front-on views of both cases can be seen, and they even ghost an image of the fins on the front of the case into the background. Along with a trio of wings, we see the Steelwing name nearly in the center and a notation that this is from the Aluminum Series.
The black and red continue around to the side, where we again see the Enermax name and logo at the top. The bulk of the panel is used for the large specifications chart, and in the red stripe at the bottom, the dimensions are listed again, just much larger and easier to read.
The back of the box offers the company name and logo again, but this time there is also a QR Code to access the product page. Both models of the chassis are shown at the top, while seven other images point to various features found in, on, and around the Steelwing chassis.
The last panel we see is used more for shipping information than anything else. We do see that this is where one can verify which of the two cases is inside of the box, and the dimensions are found at the bottom again.
Enermax wraps the chassis in a clear plastic liner, which is there to keep the anodized finishes intact and pristine. The chassis is then set into a pair of high-density foam caps which are huge compared to the amount of case they protect. One thing we do not usually see with tempered glass cases is that Enermax ships the case without the side panel attached. It is found in the dense foam on the left of the chassis to ensure no mishaps occur in transit.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Enermax Steelwing Premium Aluminum Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Steelwing Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steelwing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit