Using a black background and a bright red stripe along the bottom, Enermax attracts your eyes immediately to this box. The Enermax name and logo are found at the top, angled views along with front-on views of both cases can be seen, and they even ghost an image of the fins on the front of the case into the background. Along with a trio of wings, we see the Steelwing name nearly in the center and a notation that this is from the Aluminum Series.
The black and red continue around to the side, where we again see the Enermax name and logo at the top. The bulk of the panel is used for the large specifications chart, and in the red stripe at the bottom, the dimensions are listed again, just much larger and easier to read.
The back of the box offers the company name and logo again, but this time there is also a QR Code to access the product page. Both models of the chassis are shown at the top, while seven other images point to various features found in, on, and around the Steelwing chassis.
The last panel we see is used more for shipping information than anything else. We do see that this is where one can verify which of the two cases is inside of the box, and the dimensions are found at the bottom again.
Enermax wraps the chassis in a clear plastic liner, which is there to keep the anodized finishes intact and pristine. The chassis is then set into a pair of high-density foam caps which are huge compared to the amount of case they protect. One thing we do not usually see with tempered glass cases is that Enermax ships the case without the side panel attached. It is found in the dense foam on the left of the chassis to ensure no mishaps occur in transit.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax Steelwing Premium Aluminum Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Steelwing Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steelwing]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection released with launch trailer
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio