Packaging and System
The PC comes packaged inside another box and is well protected by foam inserts and cardboard dividers. There is also a bag which contains accessories and documentation.
Accessories include PSU power cables, a PSU jump starter, a t-shirt, and all the manuals and documentation that come with the components in the PC.
The beautifully brushed black aluminum offers a simple and sleek design. The front of the unit features a single blue backlit power button, a Velocity Micro blue-lit logo, and DVD drive bay. The rear of the unit features PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, DVI, VGA, HDMI, USB type-C, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, Gbit LAN, headphone, line-in, and microphone ports. There are also three DisplayPort ports on the GPU, HDMI on the GPU, and DVI from the GPU. And AC power plug is at the top of the PC.
The right side of the PC is a bare sheet of brushed aluminum while the left side features vents for the radiator fans (they light up blue). There is also a warning attached to the left of the system, which informs users how to initially configure the system.
The top of the unit features a single exhaust fan (it also lights up blue), two USB 3.0 ports, headphone jack, and microphone jack. The bottom of the unit features two air intake vents with dust covers.
All the fan vents are slightly raised above the surface of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Velocity Micro Raptor Z55 VR Ready Gaming PC w/ Intel Core i7-7700k, 32GB RAM, 525GB SSD + 3TB HDD, 8GB NVIDIA GTX 1080, Windows 10 - Best VR Gaming Desktop PC retails for $2799.00 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Raptor Z55]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- As a company, design our systems for the most demanding performance attainable, but it's also our obligation to give our customers the perfect balance of speed and reliability. We can certainly OC this system more, but as a brand, we have to be mindful of that balance between stability and extreme performance for our unique customer experience. Likewise our fan profiles are adjustable to suit any situation or need. We always leave the customer with the option to push even harder than our factory levels if he/she chooses, while providing a robust overall design to handle it with a high degree of reliability. We're very pleased to see that American craftsmanship counts for something and are also proud that our product comes from the USA too!
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit