Packaging and System
The PC comes packaged inside another box and is well protected by foam inserts and cardboard dividers. There is also a bag which contains accessories and documentation.
Accessories include PSU power cables, a PSU jump starter, a t-shirt, and all the manuals and documentation that come with the components in the PC.
The beautifully brushed black aluminum offers a simple and sleek design. The front of the unit features a single blue backlit power button, a Velocity Micro blue-lit logo, and DVD drive bay. The rear of the unit features PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, DVI, VGA, HDMI, USB type-C, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, Gbit LAN, headphone, line-in, and microphone ports. There are also three DisplayPort ports on the GPU, HDMI on the GPU, and DVI from the GPU. And AC power plug is at the top of the PC.
The right side of the PC is a bare sheet of brushed aluminum while the left side features vents for the radiator fans (they light up blue). There is also a warning attached to the left of the system, which informs users how to initially configure the system.
The top of the unit features a single exhaust fan (it also lights up blue), two USB 3.0 ports, headphone jack, and microphone jack. The bottom of the unit features two air intake vents with dust covers.
All the fan vents are slightly raised above the surface of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Velocity Micro Raptor Z55 Gaming PC retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Raptor Z55]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- As a company, design our systems for the most demanding performance attainable, but it's also our obligation to give our customers the perfect balance of speed and reliability. We can certainly OC this system more, but as a brand, we have to be mindful of that balance between stability and extreme performance for our unique customer experience. Likewise our fan profiles are adjustable to suit any situation or need. We always leave the customer with the option to push even harder than our factory levels if he/she chooses, while providing a robust overall design to handle it with a high degree of reliability. We're very pleased to see that American craftsmanship counts for something and are also proud that our product comes from the USA too!
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam