BIOSTAR's Z270GTN UEFI is similar to that of BIOSTAR's other Z270 motherboards. It is not outdated or inundated as some people might assume because of BIOSTAR's smaller fleet of motherboards, in fact, it offers decent fan control and RGB LED control. Overclocking is also straightforward, and LLC and other voltage settings are available. Menu structure is also easy to understand, and settings are labeled correctly. I will mention you can't change the fan control mode to voltage from PWM, so you won't be able to control voltage mode fans.
BIOSTAR's software suite includes Racing GT, BIOS Update, BIOS Screen, and eHot-Line.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GTN Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GTN Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GTN Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]