DOOM & Battlefield 1
Gaming has been a solid experience, and we have not noticed that even with long stints of usage, our right hand never felt swampy. Having 11,000 DPI might be fine for the desktop, but for FPS titles this is way too much. Keeping a hold of the Ventus Z is comfortable with an ergonomic shape and indents to make lifting and shifting the mouse second nature. We did run into one thing we found odd here, and it has to do with the pair of buttons just to the side of the left click button. Depending on what you set them for via software, it can get you into trouble fast. Our fingers tend to wander a bit on the top of any mouse, and we found ourselves accidentally hitting these more than once. Accuracy is on point.
However, and while many gamers tend to use these mice at much lower levels of DPI, we found that DOOM was able to go smooth with 5200 to 5600 DPI, but when it came to Battlefield 1, we discovered that we were playing more in the 3600 to 4200 DPI range. We also found much use for the high precision button on the left side. When it comes to FPS titles, having the ability to swing quickly to find the enemy, then with the press of a button get much finer, pinpoint accuracy, all within comfortable reach, is handy indeed.
Windows and Productivity
When we look at this mouse for the daily grind, as a gaming mouse, it surely lends itself to day to day tasks well. Browsing comes to mind with the default page forward, page back, and scroll wheel abilities. We also like the default profile using the extra pair of side buttons for copy and paste. While Control C and Control V are easy enough to use, not having to right click or use the keyboard at all did come in beneficial in speeding up this process.
Moving into using the Ventus Z for things like Photoshop, we liked very much that there is no angle snapping by default. Some may like it, but with the need for pinpoint accuracy when editing images, or while gaming, we appreciate being able to turn it off when needed too. As it was with the game aspects, the Ventus Z slides around effortlessly, and even with the weights inside of the Ventus Z, we did not get fatigued from using this mouse for hours on end.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus Z]
- Page 5 [Tt eSPORTS Command Center Software]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit