Tt eSPORTS Command Center Software
After installing the software and updating the firmware to its newest version, this is what you will be presented with straight away. Along the top, you start off by choosing which of the five profiles you wish to address. Then, on the left, you can use the Normal mode for LED lighting, or switch to battle mode, where they only illuminate with the press of a button. The image of the Ventus Z allows you to rest on a button, and a line appears to the appropriate drop-down box on the right. There, you can select almost anything you can think of doing, and set the mouse in a custom fashion. On the right, is where you will be able to bring up other menus, by selecting which aspect of the software you want to move to next.
After clicking on a mouse button from the last window, this menu shows itself to aid in your choices. At the top, you select from various key types, as well as attaching programs to the button. You can also select t a different mouse function and even keyboard functions, and the window will show you the current command, as well as what you are trying to program it to, at the bottom.
We then moved to the Macro menu system, and there is plenty to take in. At the left, you can create new Macros, or even import ones from previous devices. There is a section to address time delays, but the bottom is just a gray area with no options. On the right is where the Macro commands will show up when programming it, and it also where you can use the arrows to insert commands or address any discrepancies, to get that Macro perfect.
Moving now to the performance section, we run into many controls for the sensor. The top displays which profile of DPI is currently operating, and is also where you can turn the sensor on and off. The next band is used to adjust the four DPI level settings, the defaults are in place, and you can also enable X and Y axis control. The bottom gives us bars to adjust the LOD, angle snapping, polling rate, and button response time.
The last thing to do is to tinker with the LED lighting. The image on the left is displayed in real-time to help you see what it is you have programmed the LEDs to do. On the right, there are settings for off, static, pulse, and spectrum running as patterns to choose. You may also adjust the brightness level, change the speed of the pulse or spectrum, and even has a timer to turn off the LEDs after so much inactivity. In pulse mode, you can choose how long the LED is lit for each pulse and is also where you choose colors by the slider, RGB codes, or hex code.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus Z]
- Page 5 [Tt eSPORTS Command Center Software]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit