Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse
On the left side of the Ventus Z, there is much going on. As soon as we glance at it, we see a pair of buttons on the left, which are defaulted to give users copy and paste ability. The next pair of buttons are used for page forward and page back movement, and the button near the bottom is for high precision movement. The entire side is textured and concave, so that it leaves a spot for your thumb to rest, with an open area at the back to let air in under your hand.
The heel of the mouse is made from a section of textured plastic and has thirty-one hexagonal holes in it. This is how the mouse can keep sweaty palms at bay with passive airflow, and also makes it possible to see the battle dragon logo which is under all of the holes.
The right side of the Ventus Z is made of more textured plastic, but outside of the hole at the back, there is only a slight body line near the front, which offers a bit of grip if you do need to lift the mouse while gaming.
Looking at the Ventus Z from the front, we can see the lean the shape has to benefit right-hand users, and there is even an offset layout rather than the main buttons being aligned straight up the mouse. The nose of the mouse is blunt, has a wide gap between the main buttons, and is where the USB cable stems from.
On the top, the Ventus Z sports an illuminated scroll wheel made of clear plastic, which is surrounded by a rubber center section. The pair of buttons just behind the wheel are set by default to allow users to switch up or down through the five profiles.
The cable which connects the Ventus Z to the PC is near six foot in length, and as we can see, there is braided cloth sleeve applied to it. There is a hook and loop strap to tend the wire when traveling with the mouse, and there is no mistaking the connector with the bright red Tt on it, and the USB 2.0 connector is indeed gold plated.
Under the Ventus Z, we find that it is supported by three PTFE feet, a large wide one at the front, and two much smaller feet at the back. The eye of the sensor is slightly off center and is surrounded with the product sticker. We also see a panel which will come off the Ventus Z at the heel, and this is where you access the weights.
With the cover removed, we found three 4.5g weights. The weights are round and sit inside of a rubber insert. This allows you to offset the weighting any way that suits you best and keeps them from rattling around inside of the mouse.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus Z]
- Page 5 [Tt eSPORTS Command Center Software]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard