Accessories and Documentation
To kick off the hardware, we pulled the mounting bracket and universal backplate out of the box. On the left is the mounting plate which screws onto the base of the cooler, and has holes on the sides for AMD, while the corners are for Intel mounting. The universal backplate comes with isolation material on it, and it cut to fit nearly any direction except for Socket 754 and 939.
We also find four bags of parts to weed through. The "Intel & AMD" bag contains the threaded rods, a set of paper washers, locking nuts, and the mounting screws with springs on them. To the right is the hardware for LGA2011 and 2011-V3 motherboards. In the "For AMD" bag, we find Adapter brackets, larger paper washers, screws, and thin nuts. In the "For Intel" bag, we see more paper washers, a set of metal washers, and yet another set of the thin nuts to lock things down.
GIGABYTE also provides a tube of non-descript thermal paste, enough for a few mounting attempts. There is also a wrench to help with accessing the spring loaded nuts which lock the cooler down to the rest of the hardware, and we also get a metallic case badge with the GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming logo on it.
The installation guide starts out with a parts list to ensure you know what parts are being shown in each step that follows. There is very little in the form of text, other than part labeling and basic information, but the renderings provided are done well and will guide you through to completion without much hassle at all.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 isn't using in-house id Tech engine, Just Cause tech
- Detroit: Become Human weighs 42.5GB on the PS4
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync goes on pre-order
- The Crew 2 system requirements revealed: doesn't need much
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit