The GIGABYTE name and an indication on the RGB Spectrum lighting are found at the top of this black box. There is an orange pattern applied behind the image of the cooler to attract your eyes there first, while the bottom of this panel displays the Extreme Gaming logo, and provides the name of the XTC700 cooler.
The right side of the box just offers three things. The company name is at the top, an image of the XCT700 is in the middle, and above a large section of orange, we again find the name of the cooler too.
On the back of the box, we start with the logo and coolers name and run immediately into a trio of dimensional renderings of the XTC700. In thirteen languages, GIGABYTE provides a list of features that includes the 16.8 million customizable colors, that is uses a pair of fans, the trio of 10mm heat pipes, and that they make direct contact to the IHS.
On the left side of the box, naming is kept short with just GIGABYTE found at the top this time. The rest of the panel is used to offer a thorough specifications chart which includes everything we discussed on the page before this.
Inside of the box, the tower and fans come assembled and are protected by the two-piece plastic clamshell inner packaging. Even though the external packaging appeared to have a rough trip to our door, the XTC700 inside is in pristine condition, ready to be tested. As for the hardware and extras, they are found in the black box with the Xtreme Gaming logo on it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit