The GIGABYTE name and an indication on the RGB Spectrum lighting are found at the top of this black box. There is an orange pattern applied behind the image of the cooler to attract your eyes there first, while the bottom of this panel displays the Extreme Gaming logo, and provides the name of the XTC700 cooler.
The right side of the box just offers three things. The company name is at the top, an image of the XCT700 is in the middle, and above a large section of orange, we again find the name of the cooler too.
On the back of the box, we start with the logo and coolers name and run immediately into a trio of dimensional renderings of the XTC700. In thirteen languages, GIGABYTE provides a list of features that includes the 16.8 million customizable colors, that is uses a pair of fans, the trio of 10mm heat pipes, and that they make direct contact to the IHS.
On the left side of the box, naming is kept short with just GIGABYTE found at the top this time. The rest of the panel is used to offer a thorough specifications chart which includes everything we discussed on the page before this.
Inside of the box, the tower and fans come assembled and are protected by the two-piece plastic clamshell inner packaging. Even though the external packaging appeared to have a rough trip to our door, the XTC700 inside is in pristine condition, ready to be tested. As for the hardware and extras, they are found in the black box with the Xtreme Gaming logo on it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ