Intel 32GB M.2 x 2280 Optane Memory Module
We did not get any retail packaging with the Intel Optane Memory module. The SSD came pre-installed on the provided test system with no packaging included. If you are interested, you can look at the spec sheet we provided, and there is an image of what the packaging will presumably look like.
We will not be removing the factory label because it has a copper layer inside of it. Removing thermal labels is never a good idea because they bend when removed and will never again lay flat over the components as intended. We will just be providing a photo of the front and back of the module.
This side of the module's blue PCB houses the drives 2-channel ASIC controller, two 16GB Optane Memory packages and various surface mounted components.
This side of the memory module is devoid of components. There is a label, which as shipped to us, is blacked out so it cannot be read.
Intel believes in this product and here is what they claim Optane Memory can do for you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Optane Memory Setup & Boot Videos]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - Max IOPS & Disk Response]
- Page 8 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]