HyperX FURY S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad
HyperX also sent along the HyperX FURY S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad for us to test the Pulsefire FPS on. This is the largest of four versions, where it arrives 900mm wide and 420mm deep. We also see mentions of the seamless anti-fray stitching, the superior fabric was chosen for optimal precision, its comfort and stability, and can be easily rolled up to go anywhere you take the mouse.
On the back, we find out that the mouse pad is 4mm thick, and it too comes with a two-year warranty and free tech support. While they may be upside down, on the side, we do see the logos of Intel Extreme Masters ESL, SK Gaming, ECHO FOX, and NRG, which are teams which HyperX supports.
The cloth chosen for the top of the mouse pad is a fine weave of nylon which leaves raised bumps with shallow valleys between the weaves. The colors applied to the fabric are thin enough that they do not change the ability of the sensor to read over them.
Many know by now that foam pads tend to lift around the edges, and while many will thermally seal the edges, we know that doesn't work out long term either. HyperX chose to encase the sides in what looks like yarn, and that has been heavily stitched to the foam and cloth, ensuring the edges will always stay together.
This is the first time we have ever seen a pad that looked like this under it. Most use the foam and pattern it, but in the FURY S, there is a mesh of thin stands which are weaved around egg-shaped rubber sections to make certain that this huge mouse pad will not move around under the mouse.
Both so we could view the entire mouse pad, as well as adding perspective to the enormity of the FURY S, we placed the mouse in the center and snapped this image. With a lower DPI, we need lots of room, and users would have no issues supporting both the mouse as well as the keyboard on top of it. At this time, we do not know the cost, but its predecessor the Fury Pro, in this size, is roughly $34.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pulsefire FPS]
- Page 5 [HyperX FURY S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!