Opening the side panels reveals Lenovo is using a micro-ATX motherboard. The system uses an inverted-micro-ATX design where the GPU is upside down, and the CPU is on the bottom. The design has benefits for cooling as long as the GPU will get warmer than the CPU and if the CPU's heat can be isolated. Both those conditions are fulfilled here. The GPU takes in cold air from the top vents and exhausts hot air out the back. The CPU takes in cool air from inside the case and outputs hot air out the back; a shroud isolates the heat sink cooler's heat from the rest of the system.
On the other side of the case, we find the PSU. We can also see that there is space for another HDD or 3.5" drive.
The WIFI card is the Killer Wireless AC 1535, and the antennas for the WIFI card are integrated into the case.
The PSU is rated 450W and is made by AcBel, and offers two 16A 12v rails. The PSU is rated 80 Plus Bronze.
The SSD is a 128GB unit from SanDisk.
The HDD is a 1TB SATA drive from Seagate.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the IdeaCentre Y710 Cube]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit