Opening the side panels reveals Lenovo is using a micro-ATX motherboard. The system uses an inverted-micro-ATX design where the GPU is upside down, and the CPU is on the bottom. The design has benefits for cooling as long as the GPU will get warmer than the CPU and if the CPU's heat can be isolated. Both those conditions are fulfilled here. The GPU takes in cold air from the top vents and exhausts hot air out the back. The CPU takes in cool air from inside the case and outputs hot air out the back; a shroud isolates the heat sink cooler's heat from the rest of the system.
On the other side of the case, we find the PSU. We can also see that there is space for another HDD or 3.5" drive.
The WIFI card is the Killer Wireless AC 1535, and the antennas for the WIFI card are integrated into the case.
The PSU is rated 450W and is made by AcBel, and offers two 16A 12v rails. The PSU is rated 80 Plus Bronze.
The SSD is a 128GB unit from SanDisk.
The HDD is a 1TB SATA drive from Seagate.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the IdeaCentre Y710 Cube]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ