Packaging and System
The box big enough, and the packaging is done well so that the PC isn't damaged in transit.
Accessories include an AC power cord, mouse, keyboard, and manuals.
The front of the unit consists of a slanted black aluminum mesh vent, some carbon fiber lined edges, and rubberized top. The rear of the unit is where all the magic happens. The GTX 1070 8GB outputs DVI, HDMI, and three DisplayPort outputs. The motherboard's IO panel offers four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, Gbit LAN, VGA, DVI, HDMI, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, and 7.1 audio output with S/PDIF out. Don't use the graphics connectors attached to the motherboard, instead use the ones at the top of the rear of the case as those are connected to the GTX 1070 8GB. Your AC power plug is at the rear of the PC as well. The back of the unit is also mostly a large vent, the one on the left will output the heat from the CPU, above that is the GPU's output, and on the right is the PSU output.
Got angles? The Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 definitely does. Both the left and right side panels have large vents and a unique design.
At the top of the unit we have angled slits with red painted aluminum vents, and a large handle so you can carry around the PC to LAN parties. The bottom of the unit features four large pyramid-shaped rubber feet and some more vents.
On top of the PC, we get a headphone jack, a microphone jack, and two USB 3.0 ports. The USB 3.0 port with a battery symbol can be used for quick charging. The power button also resides at the top of the case.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the IdeaCentre Y710 Cube]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection released with launch trailer
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio