Packaging follows suit to the last solution and most Synology products. Here we have a brown box with a sticker containing the model number, features, and image of the router.
The scope of delivery includes four antennas, the power adapter, and Ethernet cable.
A quick look at this solution and it does carry over many of the design cues of the RT1900ac. On the front, we have a row of LEDs for status, the wireless bands, and wired ports. Most of the top is vented to allow any heat to escape.
Over on the right side, you will find the WPS and Wi-Fi buttons along with one SMA connection.
On the opposite side, you will find the USB 3.0 port and eject button. Up top another SMA connection.
The front edge houses the full-size SD card port.
On the backside, we have the power button to the far left followed by the reset and power input. Moving on, we have the USB 2.0 port and WAN port in blue. The four yellow ports are LAN exclusively apart from the first which is the secondary WAN port.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Synology RT2600AC Wi-Fi AC 2600 Gigabit router retails for $194.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit