GIGABYTE has crafted a good looking card for the mid-range market with the RX 570 AORUS graphics card, with a dual-fan design and the usual orange/black theme.
Here we have the 2 x 90mm blade fans, with a large WINDFORCE cooler that keeps the entire card cool during gaming sessions.
On the back GIGABYTE has deployed its backplate styled with the same orange/black scheme, and then there's the pure copper heat pipes that run through the card and even directly onto the GPU. I've found it doesn't cool the GPU more than it does without it, but if you were to push more voltage through it - it's a niche thing that GIGABYTE is exclusively doing on its higher-end cards.
The GIGABYTE RX 570 AORUS requires a single 8-pin PCIe power connector, with the heat sink running off of the end of the card.
Speaking of the heat sink, here's a better look at the end of the card with the plastic cooling shroud surrounding the heat sink.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard