WINDFORCE 2X Cooling Tech
GIGABYTE has had great graphics card cooling technology for years courtesy of its WINDFORCE cooling technology, but it's also the other things like GPU Gauntlet Sorting - which has GIGABYTE scouring AMD's fabs to find the best Polaris GPUs for their AORUS cards.
It's not just the heat pipes and fans that make a cooler great; it's all of the engineering below - that AORUS details incredibly well here. We have the back side cooling module, with the GPU copper back plate, the PCB itself, then the front side cooling module, and finally - the 2 x 90mm blade fans on the front keeping the AORUS RX 570 4GB cool.
Advanced Copper Back Plate - Does It Help?
AORUS went with something a little different with its new cooler, which has a copper back plate directly on the GPU - something that is intricately connected to the VRAM and MOSFETs through the huge heat sink array.
We have 2 x 90mm fans, four pure copper composite heat pipes, and a heat pipe directly touching the GPU... what more could you want on a sub $200 graphics card?!
Ohhh, LEDs... how silly of me. AORUS provides their RGB Fusion technology, blasting out some not-so-in-your-face LEDs on the AORUS RX 570 4GB.
The cooling technology continues, with 'AORUS Excellence' spanning three areas: the metal plate, power indicators on the back, and durability.
The Smart Power LED Indicators are actually a great touch, something that I think should be a new normal on graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AORUS RX 570 4GB Graphics Card - Mid Range Champ? retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit