WINDFORCE 2X Cooling Tech
GIGABYTE has had great graphics card cooling technology for years courtesy of its WINDFORCE cooling technology, but it's also the other things like GPU Gauntlet Sorting - which has GIGABYTE scouring AMD's fabs to find the best Polaris GPUs for their AORUS cards.
It's not just the heat pipes and fans that make a cooler great; it's all of the engineering below - that AORUS details incredibly well here. We have the back side cooling module, with the GPU copper back plate, the PCB itself, then the front side cooling module, and finally - the 2 x 90mm blade fans on the front keeping the AORUS RX 570 4GB cool.
Advanced Copper Back Plate - Does It Help?
AORUS went with something a little different with its new cooler, which has a copper back plate directly on the GPU - something that is intricately connected to the VRAM and MOSFETs through the huge heat sink array.
We have 2 x 90mm fans, four pure copper composite heat pipes, and a heat pipe directly touching the GPU... what more could you want on a sub $200 graphics card?!
Ohhh, LEDs... how silly of me. AORUS provides their RGB Fusion technology, blasting out some not-so-in-your-face LEDs on the AORUS RX 570 4GB.
The cooling technology continues, with 'AORUS Excellence' spanning three areas: the metal plate, power indicators on the back, and durability.
The Smart Power LED Indicators are actually a great touch, something that I think should be a new normal on graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz