Hardware & Documentation
Found inside of the 3.5" bay nearest the front I/O panel. We unlocked the bay and slid out this tray. On it, there are eight screws for 3.5" drive installs and a set of twenty-eight screws for 2.5" drives. There are two PSU screws to use with the PSU bracket, a set of four ODD screws, and eight thumbscrews for the expansion slots. Nearest the bottom, we also find a set of twenty motherboard screws, a standoff socket in the middle, which helps to install the twenty brass standoffs. We also love that all of the main hardware is kept in one place, easily located later.
What we have here is the stand for the chassis. The stand has four legs for superior stability, but each foot is also spring loaded to ensure the footing is proper on each leg, even if the surface used is a bit uneven. In the center is a steel shaft capped with what appears to be an axel bearing off of a car, which will provide smooth operation when it comes to needing to spin the chassis.
In Win sends plastic loops to tend to the wires with. There are three loops which at 7/8" in diameter, and the other three are 5/8" in diameter, to be used where they fit best for the application. There are nine twist ties to help to manage wires which may not work well with the loop system, and In Win also supplies five zip ties to be used at your discretion. The one thing to keep in mind is to stay away from the cups and the locking systems.
The user manual starts out as more of a product guide, showing off the chassis you just bought. There is a hardware list which describes what everything is intended to be used for, and some help as to fit, finish, and options this chassis brings forth. We are also sent a VIP members card to gain access to things the average customer cannot, and we are also given a cloth to clean things, but its main purpose is to clean the window on the side of the PSU.
We also located this pair of black cloth bags, under the stand, but riding on top of the motherboard tray, with foam between them. Both bags sport the In Win name and logo, but the bag at the left contains the PSU cables, while the large bag on the right houses the PSU and bracket.
The Si1065W PSU is modular as we can see from the left side of it. The longer side nearest in the image is a window ringed with a thin black border and mounted to the top of it; we can see a bracket mounted to it, which matches the color of the aluminum trim on the chassis. The "finger" at the far end may seem odd, but it is designed as a strain relief system for the PSU power cable.
For those of you who have plans of grandeur and have loads of power draw to consider, we wanted to make sure we displayed the power outputs. There is 125A of power delivered across the three 12V rails, and plenty of power across the rest of them. While there is not an efficiency rating sticker on this unit, we can tell you that it is 92% efficient.
While the power cable socket and standard PSU on and off switch are found on the far right edge of the ventilated end of the PSU, we wanted to show other things which are more interesting. This SI1065W PSU comes with green LEDS inside of it, and they are controlled by this switch at the top. There is also a 5V 3A USB port on the PSU, which allows for fast charging of mobile devices right from the PSU.
All of the modular cables are black, and all but the 24-pin lead are made of flat cables. Across the top, we found the set of eight, 800mm PCI-e, 6+2-pin cables for powering video cards. We also find a pair of 600mm SATA cables with a single connection, then a 600mm plus 200mm SATA cable with two connections, and yet another which is 700mm to the first connection, and then an additional 150mm to the second one.
There are two 300mm 4+4-pin CPU cables. At the bottom, we see the 24-pin cable, which is round and sleeved, and two cables for Molex needs, which are 600mm to the first connection, and 100mm to each of the three additional connections to each lead. Off to the right, is the supplied power cable.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit