In Win X-Frame 2.0 Limited Edition Open Air Chassis
With the conventional orientation being viewed at this time, we find lime green at either end, and also find an optical bay cage, a 3.5" drive bay, both with lime green latches, and the front I/O panel hanging from under the motherboard tray.
The front I/O panel offers a tiny reset button and them the HDD Activity LED. Next, we run into a group for USB connectivity, where we find the single USB 3.1 Type-C port followed by three USB 3.0 ports. Further to the right we then run into the 3.5mm jacks for the headphones and microphone, before we locate the backlit power button.
What we will call the bottom of the chassis, this is where the cooling support bracket is located. The bracket allows the option for three 120mm fans or use of up to a 360mm radiator, and it can be removed with just two screws. Below the motherboard tray, we can see one of the two cups used to support the chassis on its base.
Just to the right side and below the socket which accepts the stands are lock mechanisms. The larger handle on the left is used to allow the bearing all the way into the cup under the motherboard tray, while the smaller tab on the right is used in the same fashion for the cup in view. Once the bearing on the stand is set, you also need these handles to unlock the stand from the chassis.
From behind the chassis, we see the GPU support bracket and its eight slots, matching in color to the ends of the X-Frame 2.0, and it is removable. Below the motherboard tray, we find two additional locations for drives, with a 2.5" bay in the center, and a 3.5" drive bay to the right.
What is technically the top of the chassis if used in the vertical orientation, we see the thick motherboard tray, we can see the side of the PSU support system, and we also see the wires attached to the front I/O panel. For now, the wires are tied together and are shipped like this to prevent damage to them from the heavy chassis.
The motherboard tray is a solid cast slab of aluminum, drilled to accommodate Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, and E-ATX motherboards. There are two long rectangular holes on the right and a smaller square near the bottom, which is how the wires pass to the motherboard. On the right side of the tray, we see another two cages for 2.5" drives, and they use metal tabs to lock into position. The lower bracket can be used for two more 2.5" drives, but is also intended to be used to support pumps and reservoirs. We also admire the In Win names on each of the lime green support bars.
Very near where the PSU needs to be inserted into the motherboard tray, we have found the chassis plaque. The plaque has the In Win name present, but the X-Frame 2.0 takes up most of the space. We also see it is a Limited Edition, but sadly there is no numbering system to denote which chassis of the run you have.
The large angled area at the top of the motherboard tray is used to support the SI1065W PSU that comes in the box. The notch at the back accepts a pin in the PSU support frame, and the threaded holes on the right edge also help to lock the PSU into the chassis more securely. The design is set up to have the modular connections on the left side, and you connect the PSU cable on the right side.
Under the chassis, we find the same flat black paint applied to the underside of the motherboard tray, and many holes in various locations in which to attack the wire loops supplied in the hardware. Not only do we see a lot of natural aluminum from the locking mechanisms, but we can also see the optional cup for the stand, which allows the chassis to spin on a horizontal axis.
The wires are quite long and will be of no concern when it comes to connection to any motherboard layout. The HDD LED, reset button, and individually marked power button, and power LED wires are all sleeved. The HD Audio and pair of native USB 3.0 connections are also black, and all will blend into the motherboard tray well.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit