Hardware & Documentation
In every chassis from Phanteks, that we can recall, we have been given a plastic parts sorter tray. This not only helps to separate the standoff, fan screws, motherboard, and 2.5" drive screws, pump plate screws, PSU screws, and HDD cage lock screws, it also keeps all of them handy of you should decide to make changes in the chassis later in its life.
If the hook and loop straps are not enough for what you need in wire management, Phanteks does send along a set of six zip ties to be used wherever needed. We also found a brushed metal case badge sporting the Phanteks name, which can be placed on the chassis, or to whatever you see fit to stick it to.
The largest piece in this image is the pump and reservoir mounting plate. This is to be screwed in where the HDD cage is currently, and has rubber pads on the bottom of the legs. The top also has a thick rubber pad on it, and is drilled universally to fit nearly any mounting layout one might run across.
Also found inside of the plain cardboard box is the manual and an insert for the RAM process. The manual covers everything from the hardware, to how to disassemble the chassis, on through to a step-by-step guide of component installation. They were even certain to cover all of the fan and water cooling compatibility by dimensions and images so that there are no misgivings on compatibility.
The RMA insert explains that if you have an issue, you should make contact with Phanteks, not the retailer. The insert also offers addresses and a phone number to gain access to them to sort out any issue you may have with the Evolv MATX Chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit