BIOSTAR's Z270GT8 UEFI is identical to that of the one on the Z270GT6, and very similar in look, style, and navigation to the X370GT7. It's easy to navigate, except for the fact that overclock features are on the second to last menu page. All the settings you need for overclocking are present, as are those for fan control. RGB LED control is also present, but you will need to manually select red, green, and blue values.
BIOSTAR's software suite includes Racing GT, BIOS Update, BIOS Screen, eHot-Line, and Lightning Charger.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GT8 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GT8 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]