SAPPHIRE has tweaked the style of its Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ from the previous-gen RX 480 Nitro+, with the new card being taller, and donning a second PCIe power connector.
The front of the card with the dual-fan cooler and chunky heat sink popping out at the top.
The rear of the card features a stylish backplate, with a BIOS switch at the top.
From the bottom of the card, we can see the chunky heat sink and heat pipes.
SAPPHIRE has some serious heat pipe and heat sink work going on underneath, and the 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors allow the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ to draw up to 300W, for serious overclockers.
The chunky heat sink from the end of the card, where SAPPHIRE placed the PCIe power connectors on the previous-gen RX 480 Nitro+.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series