New Dual-X Cooler + Changeable Fans
SAPPHIRE has allowed gamers to change out their faulty fans on their graphics cards for a little while now, with the previous RX 480 Nitro+ allowing fan changes. But SAPPHIRE stepped it up a notch with the RX 580 Nitro+ with changeable fans and included two LED-capable ones in the box for an awesome silver/gray/blue theme.
There's a new custom PCB for the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ with a new Dual-X cooler that features 2 x 8mm heat pipes as well as 2 x 6mm heat pipes, with 54 fins. It's designed for up to 300W of power, which explains the 8+6-pin PCIe power connectivity, but it's just disappointing to see a ceiling at 1505MHz. We'll be playing with our card more, that's for sure.
We have black diamond chokes, an 8-player 2oz PCB, with dual UEFI-Boost and Silent Profiles, while the fan is built from 2 x Quick Collect/2-ball bearing fans.
The new Nitro Free Flow Cooling technology reduces heat circulation around the fans, by drawing air in and dispersing it from the sides, and top and bottom of the heat sink.
SAPPHIRE's updated Gear-Nitro LED fans will work wth a bunch of the previous Nitro+ and Pulse branded Radeon RX 580/570 and RX 480/470 cards.
This is one of the best things about SAPPHIRE's great Nitro+ range of graphics cards, is that the fans are removable.
There's a super-simple removal and installation system, where a single small screw is removed, and then you unclip the fan from the push-down insertion lock.
It takes just a few seconds, and your fans are replaced. SAPPHIRE includes two LED fans in the box, which I switched onto the card.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz