The In Win 509 is pleasing in many ways. Initially, we loved the aesthetics, and with the choices of components we used, we did not have to break into the brushed metal panel to install anything to detract from the slick appearance. Everything about this design is intuitive and easy to use, and when it comes to air and water cooling support, we like the fact that it can all be contained up front and out of the way.
With the main frame and the gray secondary frame allowing each to hold a radiator, and the fact that you can install a radiator against the motherboard tray with LED ringed fans on it, it gives another thing to enjoy the looks of through the tinted glass side panel. The number of drive locations is superb, with many options even if you do remove the EZ-Swap bays as we did. The build went flawlessly and left us with no major concerns.
We also like the fact that this chassis does not ship with any fans. With the idea here being full customization, and a number of options available to the end-user, it is up to you as to how much noise this chassis will make. Also with the fact that the front is blocked with glass and the top of the chassis is solid, for those that gravitate to louder fans, the noise is shifted away from the user and makes jet engine fans more acceptable inside of the 509.
The modularity is key in a design such as this, and this full-tower comes with everything you need, including power adapters, USB converters, and even GPU support brackets to keep your card or cards straight as an arrow. Just be sure that this chassis is where you want it to be right away because once it is full of gear and water cooling, the sheer weight of this product makes it something you will not want to have to adjust often
While we did, and still do expect the In Win 509 to demand a higher price, the fact that it is somewhat affordable makes this chassis much easier to accept for the masses of potential customers. It being as big as it is, the material choices, the modularity, and the fact that you can get it in red and black with an ROG Certified version is just icing on the cake. The fact that you can have the gray and black version for just $179.99 is an easy pill to swallow in our opinion, and if you opt for the ROG version, you can save yourself another $10 off that price.
In Win is still ahead of the game when it comes to chassis design, and is not afraid to reach outside of the box with the cases they deliver. The 509 Full-Tower chassis is a perfect example of this and is a chassis we feel many will appreciate and purchase in the near future.
Chad's Chassis Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair H80i GT (buy from Amazon)
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH
- Video Card: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP. Extreme Edition (buy from Amazon)
- Storage: SuperSpeed 128GB SSD
- Power Supply: SilverStone SST-ST85F-G (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (buy from Amazon)
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||97%|
The Bottom Line: In Win's 509 brings a new internal layout, has a multitude of water cooling options, and is large enough to easily accept E-ATX systems. The elegance and sleek exterior is pleasing to the eye, and its relative affordability will make it a huge success.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 509]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit