Hardware & Documentation
In Win ships all of the screws and chassis hardware inside of separate bags with easy identification stickers on each of them. At the top, we have a bag with countersunk M3 screws for 2.5" drive installation, and the bag to the right of it has sixteen fan screws in it. At the bottom, we find a bag with screws for 5.25" bay and PSU mounting, while the last bag has the standoffs, motherboard screws, and a socket.
On the left are four thick rubber feet which are to be installed into the plastic feet under the chassis. On the right, we see 3M adhesive plastic strips that get applied to the black steel GPU supports, which use the four screws to mount to the motherboard tray.
At the top is a SATA power to 4-pin power adapter for the In Win logo on the front of the 509. If the motherboard does not support RGB control, this is how you have to power it. In Win also supplies ten zip-ties to manage the wiring, and also includes a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for those motherboards without dual USB 3.0 support on them.
The manual that comes with the 509 starts off with a parts list to identify and make certain you have everything needed to carry on. Following that, there is a step-by-step guide to installing the major components, but we do feel they could have shown the water cooling support a bit better in it. Otherwise, this manual has excellent images and text instructions to get even the most novice of builders through the process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 509]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit