Hardware & Documentation
In Win ships all of the screws and chassis hardware inside of separate bags with easy identification stickers on each of them. At the top, we have a bag with countersunk M3 screws for 2.5" drive installation, and the bag to the right of it has sixteen fan screws in it. At the bottom, we find a bag with screws for 5.25" bay and PSU mounting, while the last bag has the standoffs, motherboard screws, and a socket.
On the left are four thick rubber feet which are to be installed into the plastic feet under the chassis. On the right, we see 3M adhesive plastic strips that get applied to the black steel GPU supports, which use the four screws to mount to the motherboard tray.
At the top is a SATA power to 4-pin power adapter for the In Win logo on the front of the 509. If the motherboard does not support RGB control, this is how you have to power it. In Win also supplies ten zip-ties to manage the wiring, and also includes a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter for those motherboards without dual USB 3.0 support on them.
The manual that comes with the 509 starts off with a parts list to identify and make certain you have everything needed to carry on. Following that, there is a step-by-step guide to installing the major components, but we do feel they could have shown the water cooling support a bit better in it. Otherwise, this manual has excellent images and text instructions to get even the most novice of builders through the process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 509]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced