Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the ALC1220, which has a single amplified output rated at 120dB SNR. To amplify the front panel header, ASRock uses the Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifier. Nichicon Gold series audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide improve audio quality.
ASRock uses Intel's i211AT for the wired NIC. A nuvoTon N76E885A is used as an RGB LED controller, and a Texas Instruments eFuse is used to ensure the motherboard is protected if you mess up the polarity when you plug in your RGB LED strip.
An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch and controller is found near the USB 3.1 type-C port on the rear IO panel. Two Pericom PI3EQX1002 USB 3.1 re-drivers are found below the USB 3.1 type-C and type-A ports on the rear IO, they improve the USB 3.1 signal from the X370 chipset.
Multiple ASMedia ASM1480 quick switches move around PCI-E bandwidth between slots and devices. NuvoTon's NCT6779D is the main SuperIO used on the motherboard to offer PS/2, monitor hardware, and control fans.
The Texas Instruments GD75232 driver and receiver chip is used for the COM port.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit