ASRock's UEFI for the Z270 Killer SLI is very similar to that of their Fatal1ty series of motherboards. It offers all the overclocking settings you might need to tune your system to its maximum. It also offers extensive RGB LED control, and that's impressive because a lot of other motherboards don't offer UEFI based RGB control. Fan control is also very good; the motherboard offers a GUI and manual input options. There is also an Easy Mode for users who might be intimidated by all the settings in the Advanced mode.
ASRock's software suite includes APP Shop, AURA RGB LED, App Charger, A-Tuning, and Restart to UEFI.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Killer SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]