Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with some Nichicon Gold series electrolytic capacitors. The audio section is physically divided from the rest of the motherboard.
Intel's i219v is a PHY that compliments the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce the Gbit NIC. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller is used to provide the USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is used as the SuperIO. It offers fan control, temperature and voltage monitoring, and the PS/2 on the rear IO. A single 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM is used to hold the UEFI.
A nuvoTon N76E885A is used as the RGB LED controller. A Texas Instruments eFuse is used to protect the motherboard from reverse polarity that might arise if you plug in the RGB LED strip in reverse. A Texas Instruments GD75232 drivers and receivers chip provides the COM port.
Multiple NXP quick switches switch around PCI-E 3.0 between slots and other devices. Each switch can move x2 PCI-E 3.0.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Killer SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz