Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with some Nichicon Gold series electrolytic capacitors. The audio section is physically divided from the rest of the motherboard.
Intel's i219v is a PHY that compliments the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce the Gbit NIC. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller is used to provide the USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is used as the SuperIO. It offers fan control, temperature and voltage monitoring, and the PS/2 on the rear IO. A single 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM is used to hold the UEFI.
A nuvoTon N76E885A is used as the RGB LED controller. A Texas Instruments eFuse is used to protect the motherboard from reverse polarity that might arise if you plug in the RGB LED strip in reverse. A Texas Instruments GD75232 drivers and receivers chip provides the COM port.
Multiple NXP quick switches switch around PCI-E 3.0 between slots and other devices. Each switch can move x2 PCI-E 3.0.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Killer SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media