Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with some Nichicon Gold series electrolytic capacitors. The audio section is physically divided from the rest of the motherboard.
Intel's i219v is a PHY that compliments the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce the Gbit NIC. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller is used to provide the USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D is used as the SuperIO. It offers fan control, temperature and voltage monitoring, and the PS/2 on the rear IO. A single 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM is used to hold the UEFI.
A nuvoTon N76E885A is used as the RGB LED controller. A Texas Instruments eFuse is used to protect the motherboard from reverse polarity that might arise if you plug in the RGB LED strip in reverse. A Texas Instruments GD75232 drivers and receivers chip provides the COM port.
Multiple NXP quick switches switch around PCI-E 3.0 between slots and other devices. Each switch can move x2 PCI-E 3.0.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Killer SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Killer SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]