Excalibur SE Spectrum RGB Continued
At the top right corner of the keyboard, we see the Tesoro name, but no logo this time, to be lit in the same color the keyboard is displaying. As for the Windows key lock or Gaming mode, the number lock and the Caps lock icons; they will always glow blue when active.
Using the Function and W key, you can make these arrows the WASD keys if desired for left-hand users. Beyond that, holding the Function key and using the left and right arrows allows the ability to cycle forward or back through the various lighting profiles. The up and down arrows when holding the Function key will adjust the brightness in four levels of intensity, including turning them off.
The right edge of the Excalibur SE Spectrum RGB is identical to what we saw on the left just that this time we have extended the feet under the keyboard. The angle of usage has increased, and at this time, only the front row of keys are near level, with all other rows leaning at the user.
The cable is 1.8 meters in length, and is rubberized on its exterior rather than having a braided sleeve applied to it. The grip on the USB 2.0 connector is basic in design, but one side does say Tesoro on it.
The bottom of the keyboard has a raised section around the perimeter with the center of it sitting a bit lower. There is a product sticker right in the center of it, and there is a quality control sticker next to it. To support the keyboard, at this time it is using four thin rubber pads when the feet are not extended.
If you desire the back of the keyboard to sit higher than it normally does, there is a pair of tiny feet at the back like this one. They are rubberized at the ends, but they do not feel sturdy, and the lock is easily collapsed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur SE Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Excalibur SE Spectrum RGB Continued]
- Page 5 [Inside the Excalibur SE Spectrum RGB]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series