AORUS upgraded their cooling solution for the GeForce GTX 1080 11G graphics card, with an extensive cooler that takes care of the GPU, VRAM, and MOSFET - keeping them all cool with 3 x 100mm stack fans, a front copper base plate, and the copper back plate.
As you can see, there's a lot going on under the hood on the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G.
The large copper base plate has direct contact to both the GPU and VRAM, pulling heat from the hottest running components and into the heat sink.
Where AORUS does things very differently, is that their engineers have designed the advanced copper back plate cooling which removes additional heat from the rear of the GPU. There is more heat than ever being generated by these new GPUs on the 14nm FinFET process, so the additional attention to detail from AORUS is beyond welcomed.
AORUS cooling isn't a joke - it's an advanced set of technologies and features.
There's also RGB Fusion, which lets you customize your GTX 1080 Ti 11G graphics card through RGB LEDs.
Something else that AORUS does that I really love is that there are additional display outputs - with an additional HDMI 2.0 connector at the back, as well as DVI - so you can have four outputs at once.
On top of that, there's also another HDMI 2.0 port on the end of the card for VR setups - specifically, if you have a front HDMI 2.0 header on your PC for easy access to the Rift and Vive headsets.
It's not just the cooling, but overclocking as well.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced