World's Smallest GTX 1080!
Don't get me wrong, I'm addicted to technology more than most people I know... but, I love it with AIB partners do something different with a high-end/enthusiast graphics card. ZOTAC has crammed NVIDIA's super-fast GeForce GTX 1080 into what they can shout from the rooftops as the world's smallest GTX 1080.
As you can see, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Mini is just 8.3 inches (211mm) long, with a 90mm and 100mm fan. It really is a super-small GTX 1080, but don't underestimate its power - it has all of the grunt of the GTX 1080.
ZOTAC has used a direct copper cold block contact on the GPU, part of its IceStorm cooling technology that also uses 5 x 6mm copper heat pipes, and wide flat fan blades for maximum airflow. ZOTAC uses a wide array aluminum heat sink on its GTX 1080 Mini, and wide curved fans with 'Static Pressure Optimized' fan that keeps airflow over the most important parts of the card.
The company took in the concerns of consumers, with the GTX 1080 Mini Gunmetal Grey blending "perfectly into any system color scheme - both front and back side," and I have to agree.
Heck, Upgrade Addiction has even showed off the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Mini in a super-powered state, with Tim replacing the stock thermal compound on the ZOTAC GTX 1080 Mini with Conductonaut, and seeing a huge 10C drop in temperatures - and a massive 88MHz GPU overclock. When overclocked even more, the same 10C temperature drop was noticed (60C max) and another 48MHz on the GPU.
ZOTAC has stuck to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition specs, with 1620/1759MHz for the base/boost clocks, respectively. The 8GB of GDDR5X is clocked at the same 10Gbps, over a 256-bit memory bus.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zotac ZT-P10800H-10P Video Card retails for $486.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zotac ZT-P10800H-10P Video Card retails for £496.44 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [World's Smallest GTX 1080!]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- Telltale begins dismantling business and liquidating assets
- THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced projects in development
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One