EVGA knows how to make their product stylish, inside, and out - and on the packaging.
The new and improved iCX cooler looks great, with the GPU/power/RAM temperature LEDs in the middle that are flanked by EVGA's massive display - and then 'SC2' in the corner as this is the SuperClocked 2 version of EVGA's GeForce GTX 1080 range.
EVGA makes good use of the dual-slot design to use a 'display' with LEDs, and three letters - G, P, and M. G is for GPU, P is for power, M is for memory (RAM). Each of these letters has three colors it can cycle through: blue for cool, green for running warmer, and red for full load/hotter. You can tweak these using EVGA's own Precision XOC software, as well.
A single 8-pin PCIe power connector is all you need on EVGA's GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX.
The serious heat sink fin array, up close - it runs across the entire card.
The backplate helps keep the card and all of its components cool, but it doesn't have to look boring - EVGA keeps up its style on the back of the GTX 1080 SC2 iCX.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, Asynch Fan, Optimized Airflow Design Graphics Card 08G-P4-6583-KR retails for $549.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SuperClocked 2 (with iCX) retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [EVGA's New iCX Tech Isn't JUST a Cooler Upgrade]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz