ASUS is one of the biggest names in motherboard history. From its humble beginnings of stable, well trusted platforms, to being the head of the overclocking community in my opinion, beating out ABIT, ASUS has managed to keep stability, quality and feature packed boards in line with great overclocking options.
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard continues on from the P5AD2-E motherboard, designed using the same principals, with a few extra options to add spice to the end-users world.
Overall the amount of features are well balanced with support for Crossfire coming and possibly even SLI. The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is definitely one to get your hands on from a variety of different angles.
Supports all LGA775 CPU's (Pentium-D and Pentium XE included)
TV and Wireless PCI card for wireless and Multimedia TV Ready
Plenty of good overclocking options
Rather pricey (Most motherboards like this are)
No SLI support yet
- Latest Pricing
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is for people who want a premium class motherboard with stacks of options and overclockability and is not for people who want a cheap and basic motherboard.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Features]
- Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Series]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 2]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard