Packaging and System
The box is very big compared to the product; huge foam inserts protect the unit from any damage during shipping.
Accessories include an AC power cord, two WIFI antennas, warranty guide, Corsair sticker, and setup guide.
The unit is made of bead-blasted aluminum; it's soft and very nice looking. Two blue LED bars illuminate the edges of the PC, and you can turn them off. The Corsair ONE Pro doesn't have RGB LEDs. The rear of the unit features all the outputs you need, and extensions from the GPU bring your GPU output ports near the rest of the system ports.
The sides of the units feature intake vents. Directly on the other side of these vents are the CPU and GPU radiators, one on each side.
The top of the unit features the single 120mm exhaust fan. A combination of negative pressure and convection moves air through the intake vents on either side and through the tiny intake vents on the bottom of the unit to cool down the entire computer. The design offers higher performance at a much lower noise level.
The power button resides above an HDMI 2.0 output and a USB 3.0 port. The USB 3.0 port is colored black instead of blue to maintain the aesthetic design of the unit. At the top of the rear of the unit is a button, pressing this button allows you to remove the top of the Corsair ONE.
The rear IO panel is upside down for our sample, but I am told that retail units have this right-side up - I was told this is just an issue with the review samples. The rear of the unit features two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one USB 3.1 type-A port, one USB 3.1 type-C port, two antennas for Wireless-AC, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, Gbit LAN, clear CMOS button, 7.1 gold plated audio outputs with S/PDIF out, HDMI 2.0, two DisplayPort 1.4, and AC input. Opening the top of the unit reveals some of the innards, and you can tell how compact the PC is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the ONE Pro]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz