Amped Wireless Athena R2 Wireless Router
Packaging is dark for the Athena R2, although it does follow Amped Wireless color scheme. The front houses an image of the router with marketing taking over the bottom of the box.
The spine houses a router comparison with the Athena R2, Titan, and Artemis.
The scope of delivery include the detachable antennas, Ethernet cable, and power adapter. There is also reading materials for setting up the router.
Looking at the router, we have a brushed aluminum look with several LEDs and chromed logo in the center.
Along the right side, you will find the USB 3.0 port.
Moving to the back, we find all four SMA connections for the antennas. Adding to this, we have the USB 1.0 port in white, four Gigabit Ethernet and a single WAN next to the LED switch, WPS and reset buttons.
PRICING: You can find the Amped Wireless Athena R2 AC2600 Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit