ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left side of the Suora FX is seen to have two parts to the frame, the lower part made of plastic, while the top is an aluminum alloy. All the switch bodies are exposed, and the keycaps are concave, but the first few rows are tilting away from the user.
These seventy-four keys are US based use and are a QWERTY layout. Across the top, we see many keys with a dual purpose, but we see no fancy left side Macro keys, or anything Thumbster related. The font is clear and easy to read, with nothing unusual in the way any of the legends are presented.
The F1 through F4 keys are there so that you do not need the software to play around with the RGB LEDs.F1 is Rainbow mode, F2 breathes in a spectrum of colors. F3 is an explosion of colors working away from each key that is pressed, and F4 puts the LEDs into a static mode illuminated light blue like the Suora.
The next group has the F5 key to open This PC, and F6 opens your default web browser. F7 will open your defaulted email handler, and F8 will bring up the Windows calculator.
Multimedia starts in the next block of four keys. The F9 is the back-track key; the F10 stops the track. F11 is used to play or pause a track, and F12 takes you to the next track in the playlist.
On the right end of the Suora FX, there are thirty-four keys, not the typical thirty. There is an extra row at the top which continues with the volume end of the multimedia keys and is also where the Game Mode key is. We see that there is a standard set of arrows as well as arrows on the number pad, so left-hand gamers have a choice of which to use.
Pulling double duty on six of the command keys, ROCCAT uses these to offer some Macro support. After importing or programming Macros via the SWARM software, they can be set to these six keys for usage while gaming.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $123 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £70 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit