After installing CAM, signing in as a guest, and taking a short tutorial, this is what you see first. Everything you want to know about temperatures and usage can be found in this one window, but it gets much deeper the further into CAM you get. If you want to adjust the Kraken X52, you can change the fan mode or use the gear icon to jump to settings for it or use the tabs at the top.
Under tuning, we see the Kraken X52 fan profile for Silent Mode. This is the same curve we saw in the X42, and even the fan speed percentage and coolant temperature are shown. Either by selecting fan or pump or by clicking on the edit fans button, you can change the settings for the fans and the pump.
In the lighting tab, you can shut off the logo LED or shut off the ring around it, or leave them as is and enjoy the LED light show.
If you were to click on the edit setting button on the last window, this is the menu that pops up. This is where you can select any of the modes, static lighting, custom colors, or make the lights change from temperatures or an audio source.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for £135 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit