The front of the box for the Kraken X52 from NZXT put the name of the cooler, and that it is a 240mm liquid cooler right at the top. The rest of the space is used to show off the fans, radiator, tubing, and the LED backlit head unit found inside of this box.
Spinning to the next panel, we see it is purple. The name of the cooler starts things off, and below it is the specifications, compatibility, and the performance references with a size comparison and thermal results.
The large image shows the Kraken X52 inside of an NZXT chassis. There is a bit of why you should get this cooler, and three features shown under that statement. To the right is a nod to the CAM software, which in our opinion is the best out there at this time.
The last of the panels returns to purple and is used to display seven key features found with the Kraken CPU coolers. This is repeated in ten other languages, and the white section delivers the serial number and EAN and UPC barcodes.
The inner packaging is made from recycled cardboard, and it has a section for each of the components shipped inside of it. The head unit and tubing wrap around the back and are wrapped in a plastic bag. The radiator and both fans are put inside of a cardboard sleeve, and the hardware and wiring can be found in front of the fans, and down the right side. Sufficient packaging, as it allowed the Kraken X52 to be in spectacular condition to be looked at in depth.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for £135 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit