Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left side of the Hermes P1 RGB shows us keycaps resting on switches with clear bodies, and we can even see bits of the blue stems. Holding the switches is a 3mm thick brushed aluminum top plate, which gets screwed into the black plastic lower section.
The seventy-four keys seen in this image all have clear legends at the top edge od the keycaps, and we do see some bright white paint on a few groups of them as well. The front edge of the keyboard is angled, and at the far left of it, we can see one of the two triangular holes the wrist rest clips into.
The F2 and F3 keys start off with a bit of multimedia functionality, where you can get to the previous track or the next track by using them. The F3 key is used to swap the WASD keys on the left with the arrow keys on the right so that left-hand gamers can comfortably use the Hermes P1 RGB as well.
Moving on, we run into the F5 key next, which is used to play or pause a track. F6 will mute sounds from the PC, F7 will lower the volume, and F8 will raise the volume.
The last couple of markings we see on the F-keys is this pair. F9 is used to record Macros on-the-fly, and the F11 key will remove the functionality of all keys until pressed again.
Rather than to make the user go into the software every time you wish to change the profile, they added PF designations across the 1 through 6 keys. This way, while holding function, you can swap profiles, and have multiple setups for a single game to switch through.
The B key and the space bar can also be used for dual functionality. For on-the-fly Macros, they can be set to the G1 and G2 positions. Hera will allow you to set up whatever you want, to whatever key you want.
PRICING: You can find the Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $85 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit