Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging for the Hermes P1 RGB has much information to give. Around the image of the keyboard on the left side, we see notations to the textured structure, various gamer features, per-key adjustable RGB lighting, the wrist rest, the Macro keys, as well as a pair of images showing the four switch choices and the keycap puller. The right section is where the naming is, and it covers the backlit RGB keys, the Macro keys, the wrist rest, and the use of HERA software.
On this longer side of the box, four images of the Hermes P1 RGB can be found, all for different angles. We decided to show the best of the four with the keyboard illuminated. At the end of the panel, the white section is used again to present the company name and logo along with the product name and what it is exactly.
Both of the smaller ends of the box are identical, and rather than using tiny fonts or images too little to make out what is being shown, Gamdias puts the ZEUS logo on them.
What we are not seeing is the white panel at the left, but we have seen the names enough. The rest of the side panel offers three images, and these are used to show off the quick-attach wrist rest, the aluminum back plate, and hints at the HERA software which allows customization and personalization of the Hermes P1 RGB.
While it appears that there is a lot to read on the back, realize the left is eight sections in various languages, pointing out a list of eleven features. In the middle is the specification we covered on the previous page, and the right side is just an image, and company information.
To assure that the Hermes P1 RGB shows up in excellent condition, the entire keyboard is wrapped in thin foam and protects the finishes. At either end, there are dense foam caps used to center the keyboard, while leaving room for the wrist rest, shipped under the keyboard.
The wrist rest is a two-part design which uses textured plastic for the components. There is a ZEUS logo in the center of it, there is a stylized design molded into it, and while it clips into triangular shaped holes on the keyboard, there are rubber feet to help keep it from moving around.
Not only does this manual show you how to connect the keyboard and where to go for the HERA software suite, but it is also has a two-page discussion on what all the secondary functionality is, and what keys are used to make each feature work. This is something you will want to keep at your side for the first day or two.
PRICING: You can find the Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $85 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit