Inside the PURE BASE 600
After removing the side panels and feeling the heft they had, we flipped them over and found this. Both panels have thick sound absorbing pads applied to the inside of them. This material stretches to where the frame will make contact, as to offer the best results, while not conflicting with how the doors work.
We popped the front of the chassis off of the frame to have a look around. Inside of the bezel, there is sound absorbing material on the bays as well as the central section, and the mesh can be removed to run it under the sink. Inside of the frame, we find the 140mm fan supplied in this case, and we also see more room for other fans, but the top is currently blocked by bays.
We have completely removed the plastic cover, and it is now much easier to see what option are here for fans and radiators. The entire section is made of honeycomb mesh and has holes in it to allow for three 120mm fans or a pair of 140mm fans.
Our first look inside of the case shows us that this mid-tower chassis is open and willing to accept whatever your build may be. The wiring is bundled and held in place near the floor, and we can see the hardware box, which is stuffed in the HDD bay.
While most cases have eliminated 5.25" bays, the Pure Base 600 is sure to accommodate optical drive users or those who like card readers, bay reservoirs, or additional fan controllers. Notice too, that the bays are stepped down from the top, to allow room for a fan and a thin radiator to fit in the frame above them. The bays can also be removed to allow for additional cooling.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ