Inside the PURE BASE 600
After removing the side panels and feeling the heft they had, we flipped them over and found this. Both panels have thick sound absorbing pads applied to the inside of them. This material stretches to where the frame will make contact, as to offer the best results, while not conflicting with how the doors work.
We popped the front of the chassis off of the frame to have a look around. Inside of the bezel, there is sound absorbing material on the bays as well as the central section, and the mesh can be removed to run it under the sink. Inside of the frame, we find the 140mm fan supplied in this case, and we also see more room for other fans, but the top is currently blocked by bays.
We have completely removed the plastic cover, and it is now much easier to see what option are here for fans and radiators. The entire section is made of honeycomb mesh and has holes in it to allow for three 120mm fans or a pair of 140mm fans.
Our first look inside of the case shows us that this mid-tower chassis is open and willing to accept whatever your build may be. The wiring is bundled and held in place near the floor, and we can see the hardware box, which is stuffed in the HDD bay.
While most cases have eliminated 5.25" bays, the Pure Base 600 is sure to accommodate optical drive users or those who like card readers, bay reservoirs, or additional fan controllers. Notice too, that the bays are stepped down from the top, to allow room for a fan and a thin radiator to fit in the frame above them. The bays can also be removed to allow for additional cooling.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One