be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis
Even if the name was not so bright and stand out against the brushed black face, the side venting and the angles harken back to other be quiet! cases. The front I/O panel is found at the top, there is a pair of removable panels for 5.25" bay devices, and the look is slick and clean.
As the front angles back to meet the top of the chassis, we find the full layout in this front I/O panel. Things start on the left with an HDD activity LED, there is a tiny reset button, and then we run into a three stage fan controller switch. In the middle is the backlit power button, and to the right of it are a pair of USB 3.0 ports and the HD Audio jacks.
Right out of the box, the top of the Pure Base 600 has a plastic cover installed to keep noise inside, yet is vented ever so slightly at the back of the cover.
The cover can be raised in three stages to allow as much or as little air out of the top of the chassis as needed. The cover is completely removable so that you can run the top open, but it also makes fan or radiator installation possible.
The left side of the Pire Base 600 is a vast expanse of steel, which has been painted with texture. The body lines meet well at the top and the front of the chassis, and we also see the thumbscrews and handle at the back to remove it.
The roof of the chassis is extended, and does offer small slits for air to pass through even of the cover is closed. Below that we find the rear I/O opening, and room for a 120mm fan, which is hanging in there now. There are seven expansion slots with passive ventilation off to the side, and a large hole at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the chassis looks just like what we found on the left side. The cool thing about a simple looking case is that if you don't need access inside all of the time, you can set this on the right or the left of you, without any change visually.
Under the Pure Base 600, we see the use of large ABS plastic legs, and each of them has a rubber pad applied to the bottom to ensure this case does not move about. At the back of the case, there is a long dust filter in place, and it is to be removed out the back for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games