Money is not needlessly thrown at the packaging, as a fancy box has nothing to do with the product contained in it. Using plain cardboard with black printing on it, the front of the box offers the company name, a rendering of the chassis, and the Pure Base 600 name below that. Across the bottom, there is a list of features, repeated in three languages.
The side panel offers the chassis name, a handle, and what we can only guess is a few versions of the text found on the next panel. We also find the companies site address at the bottom.
On the back, at the top and bottom of the box, we are given statements about the company, and what they hope to provide the user of its products. There is an exploded diagram across the middle, with the ten principal components marked, and they are explained to the right of it.
The last of the external panels of the box is used to show the customer two things. The first is a condensed specifications chart which is just left of center. On the right, there is a small box which has a silver dot in it, denoting the color of the trim on this chassis.
Internal packaging is simple, yet effective. There is a plastic bag surrounding the chassis to protect the finishes. To protect against the hazards of shipping, thick Styrofoam caps are used at the top and bottom of the case. As for this particular chassis, its condition is perfect, and it ready for us to look at and take images of.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit