ASRock's UEFI features the same Taichi symbol as the motherboard. The UEFI is loaded with overclocking options, but since Zen doesn't require much, it's easy enough to setup your overclock. AMD's CBS options are available, and they offer per core P-state alteration, not all vendors have opted to include the CBS, since it's very complex and even setting a multiplier requires you to use FID, DID, and VID.
The motherboard's fan control through UEFI is quite extensive; you can alter fan speed through a GUI or through a menu where you manually input values.
ASRock's software suite includes A-Tuning (overclocking and fan control), AURA RGB LED, APP Charger, X-Fast LAN, and APP Shop.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]