AORUS isn't scared of making their products stand out from the crowd, and the new GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G does just that - it is a nice bump on the looks side of things, and of course: performance. But first, let's take a look around the card and see what stands out.
The front of the box doesn't do much, but it's what's on the inside that counts, right?
There's much more information on the back of the box, explaining the WINDFORCE Stack 3X cooling system, large copper base plate, advanced copper back plate, and more.
Here we have the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G in all of its glory, with the triple-fan cooler standing out - and the huge 'X' in the middle. AORUS makes graphics cards SEXY.
The rear of the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G is where the big difference takes place - the massive copper base plate keeps the GPU nice and cool.
The elaborate heat sink array can be seen here, with the 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors on the far right.
Speaking of the 8+8-pin PCIe power connector setup, here's a closer look.
AORUS went into overdrive to keep the GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G cool, just look at the chunky heat sink underneath the cooler.
The heat sink fins extend past the end of the graphics card itself, snuggled right next to the PCIe power connectors.
We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and DVI for display connectivity - on the rear.
While on the front of the card, another 2 x HDMI 2.0 ports for VR/TV goodness.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit