AORUS isn't scared of making their products stand out from the crowd, and the new GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G does just that - it is a nice bump on the looks side of things, and of course: performance. But first, let's take a look around the card and see what stands out.
The front of the box doesn't do much, but it's what's on the inside that counts, right?
There's much more information on the back of the box, explaining the WINDFORCE Stack 3X cooling system, large copper base plate, advanced copper back plate, and more.
Here we have the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G in all of its glory, with the triple-fan cooler standing out - and the huge 'X' in the middle. AORUS makes graphics cards SEXY.
The rear of the AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G is where the big difference takes place - the massive copper base plate keeps the GPU nice and cool.
The elaborate heat sink array can be seen here, with the 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors on the far right.
Speaking of the 8+8-pin PCIe power connector setup, here's a closer look.
AORUS went into overdrive to keep the GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G cool, just look at the chunky heat sink underneath the cooler.
The heat sink fins extend past the end of the graphics card itself, snuggled right next to the PCIe power connectors.
We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and DVI for display connectivity - on the rear.
While on the front of the card, another 2 x HDMI 2.0 ports for VR/TV goodness.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz