Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, it a bag all by itself, we find a universal BACKPLATE USED WITH THE Maker 92, but at this time, it is only the Intel side we are worried about. The plate is not limited to its orientation, and there is a protective layer applied to it, just in case the rest of the hardware leaves it resting on the motherboard.
Cooler Master sent the rest of the hardware inside of a compartmentalized plastic tray. Marked A through F next to all of the parts, we have the LGA2011 standoffs, the cooler mounting nuts, a tube of Mastergel, four standoffs for all other Intel sockets, four plastic locks for the standoffs. Bundled up is a lead to power the cooler with both a 4-pin connection for the motherboard and a SATA power connection; both of which need to be connected to function properly.
The manual on the left will take you step-by-step through both the Intel installation processes, and while the room is not always guaranteed to make life easy when mounting this cooler, with time and patience, it can be accomplished. The insert on the right covers everything you will need to know if it does come to the point of needing an RMA within the five years of coverage.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler retails for £100 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla will let you rent solar panels for $50 a month in six states
- The Romeo and Juliet of Galaxies spotted by NASA's Hubble Telescope
- Microsoft and NVIDIA team to inject ray tracing into Minecraft
- Yep, Dying Light 2 has been confirmed to have ray tracing tech
- 'Exciting' Age of Empires IV news teed up for Gamescom 2019
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director