Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box, it a bag all by itself, we find a universal BACKPLATE USED WITH THE Maker 92, but at this time, it is only the Intel side we are worried about. The plate is not limited to its orientation, and there is a protective layer applied to it, just in case the rest of the hardware leaves it resting on the motherboard.
Cooler Master sent the rest of the hardware inside of a compartmentalized plastic tray. Marked A through F next to all of the parts, we have the LGA2011 standoffs, the cooler mounting nuts, a tube of Mastergel, four standoffs for all other Intel sockets, four plastic locks for the standoffs. Bundled up is a lead to power the cooler with both a 4-pin connection for the motherboard and a SATA power connection; both of which need to be connected to function properly.
The manual on the left will take you step-by-step through both the Intel installation processes, and while the room is not always guaranteed to make life easy when mounting this cooler, with time and patience, it can be accomplished. The insert on the right covers everything you will need to know if it does come to the point of needing an RMA within the five years of coverage.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler retails for $100 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler retails for £100 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterLiquid MAKER 92 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard