Hardware & Documentation
There is a bag of hardware which contains all of the screws and such shown here. There are 6-32 screws with washers intended for HDD installation, many M3 screws for 2.5" drive installations, and a set of fan screws. Along the bottom, we see the motherboard 6-32 screws, screws for the PSU, a pair of extra standoffs, and a socket to help drive them into the motherboard tray.
The hardware kit also includes a motherboard POST speaker, ten zip-ties to help manage wiring, and there is an Allen wrench as well. We did not find the use for this wrench, however, as most of the screws we used or could need to be removed are Phillips head screws.
We cannot forget about the manual, as it shows users how to get into the chassis as well as showing how all of the components are intended to be installed. The manual is handy, at least to see how to get into the chassis, but the design of the Portal is straight forward, and we did not find a need to refer to this after an initial glance at its contents.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Portal Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Portal]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director