Ncore Retro Aluminum Continued
To switch the default LED modes through Standard, Touch, Breath, Scale, Flower, and Wave modes, hold the FN key and use the up and down arrows. The left and right arrows have running man icons and will allow the pattern of LEDs to be sped up or slowed down.
Hidden in a previous image due to the height of the exposed keys, from this angle we can see the lock indicator LEDs and names. The lenses appear to have a red tint, but they are blue when lit, so there is a noticeable contrast of color to see with peripheral vision for verification of their lock status.
With the feet extended, the angle of attack drastically increases, and makes use of the Ncore Retro very comfortable, even without a wrist rest. All of the sides look like this. Lightly textured, flat, and have the exposed aluminum angle at the top, so we may as well cover the corner bits. These are made of black plastic and have screws in the front and back edges to hold all of the side panels into place squarely.
There indeed is 1.8 meters of braided cable coming out of the back of the Ncore Retro. Near the end, there is an inline choke to eliminate any interference, and while the cover at the end is a bit mundane, the USB 2.0 connection is gold plated.
The bottom of the keyboard is made of one solid panel of aluminum, it is textured, and is anodized like all the rest of the aluminum bits. There is a product sticker right in the middle of the panel, and in each corner is a rubber foot to help this keyboard stay put.
Rather than lying flat, the Ncore Retro comes with a raised foot in each of the back corners, to ensure the keycaps don't lie flat. If that angle is not sufficient, you can extend the smaller feet, and they have rubber tips so when used, they do not detract from this keyboards ability to stay in one place.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Ncore Retro Aluminum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Nanoxia Ncore Retro Aluminum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ncore Retro Aluminum Continued]
- Page 5 [Inside the Ncore Retro Aluminum]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series