Tt eSPORTS Command Center Software
The main screen for the Ventus R software controls gives you the option to select the profile you wish to program along the top. In the larger section of the window, you can click on any of the keys listed by the image of the mouse, and reassign functionality via a secondary window. This includes just about anything you would desire, including keyboard functions, and launching programs. On the right side, you can name the profile, jump to the Macro menus or swap windows to performance and lighting sections.
This is the secondary window for key assignment. The top dropdown allows you to choose what type of function you are looking for, while below that you can cycle through the various mouse or keyboard functions to assign. This window also shows the current setting, and what you are about to set it to, and with all stages of the software, be sure to save whatever changes you have made.
The Macro editor is feature rich. At the top left, you have the choice to make a new Macro, import them, export them, or delete them, as well as being able to name them. Just below that, there are delay settings, and to the right is where the Macro commands will appear, and here you can edit the series of key presses, inserting other commands or time delays.
If you click on the performance tab in the main window, this smaller window appears. Here you have the ability to turn the sensor on or off, and you can also set the DPI for each of the four levels the Ventus R offers. At the bottom, you can address the polling rate and button response time.
The last window is opened by clicking on the light option tab in the initial window, and of course, this is where you go to tinker with the lighting. You have the option at the top to run with the LEDs off, in a static color, in pulse mode, or spectrum running which runs the gamut of color options. By clicking on either of the lighted areas on the image of the mouse at the left, you can then set the time of the patterns, and pick which color you wish to use all of the time, rather than using one of the default options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus R Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus R]
- Page 5 [Tt eSPORTS Command Center software]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale begins dismantling business and liquidating assets
- THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced projects in development
- Metroid Prime 4 is 'well into development'
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One