Tt eSPORTS Ventus R Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Ventus R is highly textured in a honeycomb pattern, yet at the same time is it made of plastic, and is somewhat slick when trying to grab it. Above that section, we find a pair of buttons, and just behind that is a gap in the body which allows air, via convection, to flow into the back of the mouse.
The heel of the mouse is a solid piece of textured plastic, which has large holes in it which are also honeycomb shaped. This allows air to cool the palm of your hand when it is being used. Under the cover, you can faintly see the battle dragon logo, which when powered is illuminated.
The right side of the Ventus R shares the same design and shape as the left, hence the mention of an ambidextrous design. However, there are no buttons on this side, which makes use for left-hand users more complicated than it needs to be.
Looking at the front edge of the Ventus R we see that the main buttons are contoured to help your fingers to rest comfortably in place. Between the buttons is a solid section of shiny plastic, and as it wraps around the front edge, this is where the cable comes out of the Ventus R.
Between the right and left click buttons of the Ventus R is the rubberized and heavily segmented scroll wheel. The wheel is also backlit, but behind it, we see a lack of buttons for DPI or profile changes and instead have a shiny bit of plastic like what is in front of the wheel.
The cable used to connect the Ventus R to the PC is 1.8 meters in length, and its exterior is a rubberized material, no braided cloth here. As the cable ends, the housing has a battle dragon logo to make finding it easy, and the USB 2.0 connection is standard, without gold plating.
Under the Ventus R, we find it to be supported with two large PTFE feet to glide upon. The sensor is centrally located, and at the bottom is a small screw which allows the heel of the mouse to be removed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus R Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus R]
- Page 5 [Tt eSPORTS Command Center software]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ